Monday, January 4, 2016

Hey you guys!

How are you? I hope all of you are doing well. This week was fun!

We worked a lot and it snowed a lot. It looked like a blizzard outside
during our studies! It's so stinking cold here. It doesn't matter how
many layers I have on it seems like I can't ever get warm. It's super
cold. We went to an investigators house for New Years and that was
fun. But we had to go at 8 and we went to the zone leaders house to
have pina coladas and play games. but we were still in bed at 10:30. I
didn't even stay up to see the fireworks or anything. I was super
tired.

Elder Rushton got sick this week. He was throwing up and everything.
It was rough. But I helped him out. We went and got a Gatorade and he
felt better after. Then, the next day he felt a lot better!

We painted a house this week. We spent a lot of time doing service
this week. We helped paint, wash walls, move dry wall, replace
Windows, etc. we were super tired after. But it was all good cuz they
had country music playing and there was this guy that offered to take
us out to burgers next weekend! So there's that!

Yesterday we got to teach gospel doctrine. The lesson went real well.
We didn't have to teach till the end. We challenged everyone there to
take a Book of Mormon and pass it out during the week. They were
pretty enthusiastic about it too! So we will see how it goes. We are
working a lot with the members right now. The stake president told
them that his vision is for the missionaries to not have to tract
anymore! So they would be doing all the missionary work and we would
be there basically to teach. So sweet. But it's gonna take a lot of
work to get there but we can do all things through Christ who
strengthens us.

Today is zone p day so sorry my email is all over the place. We've
been ballin and ballin and ballin some more. Super fun. But now I am
out of time :( so I'll talk to you all next week! I'll be better next
week I promise!

Love you guys.

Elder Peters



Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment