Monday, May 9, 2016

Happy late Mother's Day everyone! It was great talking to my Mom and
family yesterday! I just wanna give a quick shoutout to all the Moms
out there. Thank you for all you do for your kids, for your family,
for the world. You all are the best and I hope you had a wonderful
Mother's Day yesterday.

How are you guys?

This week was great! We went to the church history sites in Palmyra!
It was so fun.

This morning we got transfer calls! It was kinda cool. All the
missionaries called in for a conference call and President and the
Assistants to the President announced where everyone is going. I am
being transferred to Orchard Park! That is out near Buffalo. The
Buffalo Bills stadium is in my area! But don't worry I will always be
faithful to #HawkNation. I'll make sure to rock my Seahawks gear on
preparation day ;)

I'm kinda bummed because they are closing the Batavia country area and
the Batavia City elders are merging their area with ours so yeah.
Kinda bummed about that but it's all good. That's what the Lord
needed.

I'm going to miss Batavia and all the people here but I know the Lord
needs me in Orchard Park and He has prepared people for Elder Peters
to help :) and I know that Elder Stokes will be putting in work over
there in Bath.

I am all out of sorts right now haha. Batavia is all I've known so far
on my mission haha.

I was supposed to speak on Sunday on Mothers. I had an awesome talk
prepared and everything. When we got to the church, we were greeting
people and one of the Branch Presidency members came up to me and
asked me to say the closing prayer. I told him that I was speaking. I
had to repeat myself like 3 times cuz he is deaf. When he finally
understood the message, he said in the most stereotypical old man
voice, "since when?" "SINCE PRESIDENT PIERCE ASKED US TO." (Elder
Gibby was supposed to speak too). He told us that he and his wife were
going to speak. And get this. They didn't even speak about Mothers on
Mother's Day!!! I was kinda upset but i didn't let it get to me haha.

Anyways, thanks for everything you guys! I'll keep you updated on my
new area. It's gonna be awesome! Have a great week! Love you all!

Elder Peters

Sent from my iPad


Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment