Monday, March 28, 2016

Shoutout to Kansas for the email subject.

Greetings from a rainy day in Batavia.
How was your week? I hope you had a great Easter and I hope you all
spent some quality time with family. Such a great time of year to
reflect on the great love that our Savior has for us. He took
responsibility for our sins to make it possible for us to all return
to live with Him and our Heavenly Father again. What a great
sacrifice. "Greater love hath no man than this" our Savior loves us.
We are able to see that every day.
This week was cool. We had my first zone meeting in the mission! And,
as district leader, I had the privilege of standing up in front of all
the older missionaries and giving a district report. I stood up and
said, "The Batavia District is doing well." Then I sang a little for
them. "Batavia!🎢" (to the tune of the Activia jingle). they all
laughed but IM not sure if it was laughing with me or at me. ah well.
The weather was warm yesterday and it was a beautiful, enjoyable day.
But the rest of the week was kinda stinky weather. I wasn't too
satisfied with the weather. But, I am still excited for it to warm up.
George and the Lehmann families both had us over yesterday for Easter.
They made it easier not to miss home on a holiday like this. They are
great people.
Who else is excited for General Conference this weekend?!?!
πŸ™‹πŸΌπŸ™‹πŸΌπŸ™‹πŸΌπŸ™‹πŸΌ what a joy. for those of you who dont know what
General Conference is, it is a time where the prophet speaks to us
along with many other general authorities in the church. Everyone can
watch and feel of the Spirit that comes when the prophet speaks. I am
so excited. It's almost like the Super Bowl for missionaries. What a
great time.
Anyways, that's it for this week! I love you all! Thanks so much for
all the love and support. Your prayers are felt everyday. I love you
guys. Have a great week.

Elder Peters



Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment