Monday, March 21, 2016

Greetings Yo!

What's up guys? How was your week? I hope it went well.

Well, we all know what time of the year it is...MARCH MADNESS!!! So,
you already know that I filled out a bracket. A guy in the ward
printed some brackets out for us and I made the rest of the elders in
my district fill out brackets. We get updates every once in a while
from that guy and I have been scoring the brackets and writing the
scores on a big white board that we have in my free time. I am killin
it right now haha. But that's to be expected. After all, I am Presto
Da Besto. Jk that's really conceited haha. Anyways, that's fun. I love
March Madness.

This week was awesome! We taught a lot of lessons and have a baptism
coming up in a couple weeks! This is gonna be so awesome. We talked to
Lexi at church today and she is so excited to be baptized. She keeps
saying that she wants to swim around in the font... I feel like I
might have to be like a lifeguard at the community pool, "No running,
no yelling, no splashing, NO SWIMMING!" I'm excited for her to make
this big step in her life. She is awesome. But for real. Baptism is
awesome and can help us all demonstrate our love for the Savior by
following His example.

Also this week, we saw a lot of tender mercies. I love writing in my
journal everyday because I am able to reflect on the day and realize
the many ways that the Lord has blessed me. Whether it be in big ways,
or small ways. He is always there to bless and to lift me up.
Something that I would like to challenge you all to do this week is
every day before you go to bed, jot down a couple tender mercies that
you saw in your life that day and thank God for them. When we give
thanks, God knows that we appreciate and cherish the things He gives
us. It's important that we recognize the tender mercies in our lives
because they are so prevalent and they will lift us up in times of
struggle knowing that God loves us and has blessed us. I love
reflecting on my day and seeing the many things the Lord has blessed
me with. It's really quite amazing.

Well that's all for this week guys! Thanks so so so much for
everything your prayers and support have definitely helped me and
continue to help me. Thanks for everything! I love you all! Have a
great week.

Elder Peters


Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment