Monday, February 8, 2016

Hey you guys!

How goes it? I hope everything is alright. This week was awesome! We
found a lot of new investigators! We have a couple kids taking the
lessons right now because they want to get baptized with their cousin
who is getting baptized in March. We also are teaching a lot of
people. I am so excited for this week because it is loaded with a
bunch of lessons that I get teach with a new companion.

The weather is nice and is starting to warm up, believe it or not. The
weather is actually bearable right now haha.

On Tuesday, I got a call from President Francis and he told me that I
would be training a new missionary this transfer! We went to a "train
the trainers" meeting on Thursday. I get to meet my new companion on
Tuesday! I am so excited to meet this noobie and show him the ropes.
Who am I kidding? I'm still a noobie haha. But the Lord will help us
out and guide our paths. This next couple transfers is going to be
rough because Elder Rushton is getting transferred and Elder Scott
(one of the elders in my district; my zone leader as well) is going
home! He is finished with his mission! How crazy! Time has flown by
while I've been out here. Anyways, it's going to be a huge adjustment
getting two new people in my district. But i am excited for the
opportunities that await my companion and I! Can't wait!

Anyways, that's it for this week! Thank you for all the prayers, love,
and support. You guys are the best! Have a great week and seek out
opportunities to serve others! I promise you will be blessed. I love
you guys and may God bless you.

Peace and Blessins,

Elder Peters



Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment