Monday, August 15, 2016

Yo yo yo!

Hey everyone! Hope you all had a great week. My week was good!

The weather here has been super humid lately. We were Tracting the
other day and I went to grab a Mormon.orgout of my shirt pocket. I
pulled it out and went to put it into the door when I noticed that it
was soaked! We've been super sweaty here because of the humidity haha.

On Saturday, we gave Tristan a church tour! He is pretty excited to
get baptized. We taught the Word of Wisdom to him and he said that he
already lives it! It was a bummer she he didn't show up on Sunday. He
just needs to come to church for Sacrament meeting and keep meeting
with us and he should be ready! He's awesome.

The first Bills preseason game happened the other day. There were some
streets that were shut down because of it haha. So cool how close we
are to the stadium. It's a great conversation starter, "is that the
Bills game?" One day we were doing some Tracting and a guy came out
before we could get to the door and said, "no thanks. Bills game on."
That's all he said before he shut the door. Too bad they lost.

The work is going well here in Orchard Park! Things are starting to
pick up and we are working hard to continue to find and teach more
people. I love being a missionary. It's the hardest thing I have ever
done but it is also the most rewarding.

I love you all! Thank you for everything! You are the best. Have a great week!

Tofa Soifua
Elder Peters


Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment