Monday, June 20, 2016

I'm down with OP (Orchard Park)..yeah, you know me! Ha ha!!

Hey You Guys!

How was your week? Mine was great! We were real busy. We had a lot of
cool experiences this week.

I had the opportunity to go on exchanges twice this week (where we
switch companions for the day). Once on Tuesday with Elder Marks who
is in my district and once on Saturday with Elder Hunt (one of the
zone leaders). Tuesday was a fun exchange (Saturday was too, I just
gotta tell you about the Tuesday one first). We worked in a city in my
area called East Aurora. It's a really nice town and has a cool
downtown. One time during the day, we were walking and talking to
people when a random lady walked up to us and said, "I've been to
Nauvoo! I would love to donate to the missionaries. Go buy yourself
some lunch." She handed us some money while we were talking to another
lady. When we finished talking to her, we looked down at the money and
it was a 100 dollar bill! We tried really hard to find the lady but
she disappeared. We ended up putting it in the missionary fund instead
of spending it. (As tempting as it was haha) we had a great day and
worked hard.
On Saturday, I went on an exchange with Elder Hunt from Auburn,
Washington! Yeah I said Auburn! He went to Auburn Mountainview High
School! It was cool cuz we got to talk about home and stuff. We
actually knew a lot of the same people from home! It was so cool.

We got transfer calls today. Our district is staying the same! I love
this district! I'm excited to work another transfer with them. But
guess what. Elder Rushton (my first companion, my trainer) is coming
to be our zone leader! Super cool! That means I will get to see him
before he goes home! (Which is in 6 weeks)

Anyways, the work here is going well and we are finding more and more
people to teach. It's been such a blessing to see the Lords hand in my
life each and every day. I love this gospel and the peace and
happiness that comes from it. I love you all have a great week. Talk
to you next week.

Elder Peters



Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment